RCSA (Risk Control Self Assessment)
Risk and Control Self Assessment (RCSA) is a process through which operational risks and the effectiveness of controls are assessed and examined. The objective is to provide reasonable assurance that all business objectives will be met. The primary objectives of RCSA are to ensure:
- The reliability and integrity of information.
- Compliance with policies, plans, procedures, laws, regulations and contracts.
- The safeguarding of assets.
- The economic and efficient use of resources.
- The accomplishment of established objectives and goals for operations or programs
- Definition - What is Risk and Control Self Assessment (RCSA)? The Global Treasurer