We take reasonable steps to ensure the privacy of visitors to our website.
Here are some things we do to ensure both compliance with the laws and regulations and maintain the trust of our customers:
- Only request information that is absolutely necessary. For example, we do not use Social Security numbers as customer identifiers.
- Protect information at all times.
- DO NOT disseminate collected information to any external entity. This information is treated on a strictly need-to-know basis even among company employees.
- Ensure the accuracy of information across sources and data stores.
- Update information regularly.
- Provide customers with access to information about themselves at no charge.