Object Oriented Approach
In Object Oriented Approach the focus is on capturing the structure and behavior of information systems into small modules that combines both data and process. The main aim of Object Oriented Design (OOD) is to improve the quality and productivity of system analysis and design by making it more usable.
In analysis phase, OO models are used to fill the gap between problem and solution. It performs well in situation where systems are undergoing continuous design, adaption, and maintenance. It identifies the objects in problem domain, classifying them in terms of data and behavior. The OO model is beneficial in the following ways −
- It facilitates changes in the system at low cost.
- It promotes the reuse of components.
- It simplifies the problem of integrating components to configure large system.
- It simplifies the design of distributed systems.
- ↑ What is an Object Oriented Approach Tutorials Point